Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fashion "Clutch"ed!

Remember this lovely clutch?!


Welllllll...It naturally went with this!


I found this dress at Ross for $14.99 and the pearls and shoes (Ross $22.99)
Once I saw this dress I grabbed this one and the next size up and ran to the dressing room.  It works pefectly, eh?!  The picture doesn't do the dress justice.  The color is brighter, more of a saffire blue, and twists at the bust.  It hits slightly above the knee, so I decided to wear this to work.


But, better yet...!



Skirt from the Salvation Army: $1.99!
 
The skirt is in perfect condition, a rare vintage gem!  It was meant to be paired with this seafoam top from NY and Company, faux pearls from a yard sale and my favorite taupe Jessica Simpson heels.

As you can tell, I dress for the job I was bred for...a fashion buyer!

No comments:

Post a Comment